Toto LGC Chair, Tashas inaugurates cabinet, unveils achievements
…..Says a date for confirmation of supervisory councilors will be communicated.
The Executive Chairman,Toto Local Government Council, Hon. Aliyu Abdullahi Tashas has inaugurated his new cabinet, with a charge to the newly appointed officials to work closely with the people.
The Chairman who gave the charge on Wednesday during his inauguration speech, said working closely and with the open door policy, will enable them perform in line with his administration’s cardinal principles
A press release signed by Yahaya Idris Toto and made available to newsmen in Toto LGA headquarters, stated that the Council boss inaugurated Special Advisers, (SA’s), Senior Special Assistants, (SSA’s), Personal Assistants (PA’s) held inside the council chambers of the Toto LGC secretariat.
While congratulating the new appointees, Hon Tashas says their appointments came as a result of their support and loyalty to the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, and it’s leaders .
He used the opportunity to unveil some projects initiated by his administration which include rehabilitation of town halls in Toto and Umaisha districts, with a new in Gadabuke district as well as renovation of the local government guest house in Toto.
The Chairman explained that his administration utilized some money from the Internally generated revenue to built a six bloc of offices at the council secretariat in an effort to provide accommodation to council officials.
He also said his administration has taken a drastic effort towards addressing erosion menace that is devastating houses in Toto, Gadabuke and Umaisha districts among others.
According to the Chairman, he has constructed culverts at Kofa, Adagu and other places within and outside Toto.
On Security, Hon Tashas said his administration has been work closely with various security agencies in an effort to secure the area against banditry, kidnapping and other criminal activities threatening the peace and tranquility to socio economic activities of the area.
The council boss commended the people of Toto Local Government Area for the support given to his administration since assuming office and pledged to do more.
In his remarks, the Vice Chairman Toto LGC, Hon Abubakar Haruna Kwanakis congratulated all the appointees, urged them to see their appointments as a call to serve.
On his part, Chairman, All Progressives Congress, Toto Local Government Area, Alhaji Shuaibu Ahmed appreciated the Chairman for leading them to success in area of human and capital development and security among others.
Hajia Maryam Usman, the newly appointed Special Assistant who spoke on behalf of the appointees thanked the Chairman for considering them worthy for the appointment and assured of their loyalty and support.
APC leaders and hundreds of supporters graced the occasion, many of whom commended the Chairman for his foresight , commitment and sincerity in discharge of his duty which has added value to the people of Toto LG.
In a another development, the Chairman also announced that supervisory councilors will be screened and confirmed by the legislative arm of the council.
See full list of all the appointments:
Supervisory Councilors Nominees:
1. Hon Ibrahim Usman Abdullahi – Agriculture
2. Hon Sarah Shilo – Health
3. Alhaji Yusuf Ibrahim Maikasuwa – Works/Housing
4. Hon Yusuf Adamu Omaki – Education
5. Hon Musa Bala Dikko (Bugu) – Social Service
Special Advisers (SA’s) Nominees:
1. Hon Musa Dasikwo Muhammed – Works
2. Hon Mustapha Muhammed Maaji – Youth Empowerment
3. Hon Iliyasu Kolo – Solid Minerals
4. Hon Idris Hussaini – Political Matters
5. Hon Alhasan A. Hussaini – Education
Senior Special Assistants (SSA’s)
1. Alhaji Suleiman Abdullahi – Conflict Resolution
2. Shuaibu Ahmed Adawari – Special Duties
3. Mohammed D. Ahmed – Political Matters
4. Rt. Hon Emmanuel Yelwa – Legislative Matters
5. Adamu Mai-Iko – Matters
6. Abdul Jibrin Danjuma – Solid Minerals
7. Haruna Ahmad Ugbada – Inter Political Affairs
8. Dan-Galadima Umaisha – Youth Affairs
9. Hon Yusuf S. Ibrahim – Works
10. Danladi Mohammed (Coordinator) – Agriculture
11. Maimuna Gwamna Abubakar – Women Affairs
12. Barr. Usman Abdullahi – Legal Matters
13. Ahmed Shuaibu Toto – Health
14. Suleiman Omusa Umaisha – Farmers/Herders Affairs
15. Alhaji Idris Irebuke – Chairman’s Office
16. Illiyasu Bature – Deputy Chairman’s office
17. Abdullahi Mallam Affa – Religious Affairs
18. Ahmad Idris – Education
19. Ibrahim Aliyu Tudu-Uku Sports
20. Hon John Akuzhiagye – Revenue Generation
21. Isah Salihu Alhaji – Office of the Rt. Hon Speaker Toto LGC
22. Yakubu Umar – Domestic
23. Shuaibu Yakubu Igbezi – Security
24. Yahaya Idris Toto – SSA Media & Publicity
Special Assistants (SA’s)
1. Hajia Mairo Toto – Women Affairs (Toto District)
2. Fatima Shuaibu Yahaya – First Lady’s office
3. Madam Adama Adamu Umaisha – Women Affairs (Umaisha District)
4. Baba Mohammed Lokogoma – NURTW)
5. Felicia Yelwa – Youth Empowerment
6. Zainab Isah Mai-Wada – Women (Gadabuke District)
7. Safiyanu Bala Yakubu – Works
8. Madam Goshi Kabawa Umaisha – Political (Women Affairs (Umaisha District)
9. Madam Rukkaya M. Salihu – Political (Women Affairs Toto District)
10. Madam Fatima Nakuse Gade – Political ( Women Affairs Gadabuke District)
11. Zakarriya Dikko – Conflict Management
12. Faruk Mofadale – Farmers/Herders Affairs
13. Illiyasu Yusuf Gambo Toto (Revenue Generation)
14. Ali Isah Zagabutu – Land Matters
15. Matan Ruwa Mallam Gari Sabo – Special Duties
16. Madam Gladis Danjuma – Religious Affairs
17. Fatima Abdullahi Ugya – PHC
18. Musa Jamilu – Media
19. Adamu Mohammed Nurula (Sugar) – Media
20. Mohammed Isah Bingila – Media
21. Aliyu Aminu Maigoro Umaisha – Media
22. Alhassan Usman – Media
23. Usman Musa Umaisha – Media
24. Fatima Adamu Auta – PA office of the First Lady
25. Mukailu Jarumi Sani – Media
26. Muhammed Mujahid Abubakar (Adadu) – Media
27. Ibrahim Danladi Osewu (Kuru) – Media
28. Alhassan Ibrahim – Media