Governor Sule Approves Recruitment Of Additional Qualified, Competent Teachers For Public Schools
….. Applicants can check their result here.
In line with Governor Abdullahi Sule administration’s commitment to enhance the education sector of Nasarawa State to meet global best practice and to ensure the teaching sector gets maximum requirement, an approval has been given to the State Teachers’ Service Commission (TSC) to employ more qualified and competent teachers for public schools in the State.
In view of this, the commission is calling on the general public, particularly applicants who sat for computer-based test (CBT) organized by State Bureau for Information and Communication Technology (BICT) to appear for interview and screening.
This was contained in circular signed and issued by Usman Labaran Shafa, Executive
Secretary, Teachers Service Commission (TSC) For
Executive Chairman of the commission, announced that the commission has concluded arrangements for the interview, screening and authentication of certificates of successful applicants as follows:
• Western Senatorial Zone
1. Monday 6th November, 2023 (Toto and Nasarawa LGAs)
2. Tuesday, 7th November, 2023 (Karu and Kokona LGAs)
3. Wednesday 8th November, 2023 (Keffi LGA)
Venue (Nasarawa West):
Government College Keffi, by 9am daily.
• Northern Senatorial Zone
1. Thursday, 9th, November, 2023 (Nassarawa- Eggon and Wamba LGAs)
2. Friday 10th November (Akwanga LGA)
Venue (Nasarawa North):
Akwanga North Secondary School, Akwanga by 9am.
• Southern Senatorial Zone
1. Monday 13th November, 2023 (Awe and Keana LGAs)
2. Tuesday 14th, November, 2023 (Obi and Doma LGAs)
3. Wednesday 15th November, 2023 (Lafia LGA)
• Applicants From Other States
1. Thursday 16th November, 2023
Venue (Southern Senatorial Zone): Government Science School, Lafia by 9am daily.
• Applicants are to come along with original copies of their credentials.
• Applicants are also expected to check their names on the commission’s portal via nstsc.com.ng
to be assessed by applicant’s phone number’s.
Clink the link below to check your TSC results